Services and Amenities Hotel Universite Paris
The Hotel Universite Paris
The Hotel Universite Paris located at the heart of Paris, on the Left Bank, will allow you to discover the famous Saint-Germain des Prés quarter, with the Louvre and the Musée d’Orsay just a five-minute walk away, as well as lesser-known museums such as the Maillol art museum or the Museum of Letters and Manuscripts. The nearby metro and bus lines mean all the City’s main sites are within easy reach: Ile de la Cité, Notre-Dame de Paris, the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, the Opera district and the department stores, the Champs Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe and many others…
Finally, its multilingual staff is on hand to attend to your every need, and will be delighted to help you organise your excursions and recommend the best places to eat and shop in Paris, thereby ensuring your stay is a complete success.
Comprising delicious, high-quality products, breakfast Hotel Universite Paris is served from 7 am to 11 am to help get the day off to the best possible start!
This continental breakfast Hotel Universite Paris can either be served in our lovely ground-floor lounge or in your room and consists of fresh baguettes, croissants, jams, coffee, tea, orange juice or freshly squeezed orange juice… Upon request, we can also serve cheese, yoghurts, cereals, scrambled eggs or omelettes.
- Reception open 24 hours a day
- Multilingual staff
- Room service
- Concierge service for booking restaurants, theaters, opera ....
- Fully air-conditioned hotel
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel
- Laundry service upon request (dropped off before midday, returned that same evening).
- Safe and left-luggage office at reception
- Fax machine
- Non-smoking hotel
- Accessible to people with reduced mobility
- Check in: 2 pm – Check out: 12 am